WHAT I CAN OFFER
Welcome to Dog Walker and Co. We are a small family run business based in the Stockport area. I can offer a reliable, trustworthy and friendly service. I cover Stockport and surrounding areas.
I struggle to remember when dogs weren’t a part of our family! And from my own personal experience, I know how important it is to feel reassured that for whatever reason you need care for your dog, that they are in the best possible hands. You can rest assured that I will provide a home from home service, your dog will be treated like one of my own!
- I offer a 45 minute group walk which is a great way of socialising your dog with others.
- I will not take out any more than 3 or 4 dogs at a time so I can ensure that your dog gets the attention that it needs.
- I can also offer individual walks for shy, timid or older dogs who are in their retirement years! If you’re settling in a new dog or puppy, I can help with short visits.
- I am able to offer on a small scale, a boarding service for weekends and holidays, which will be a home from home experience for your dog.
- Boarders will be part of the family during their visit and at weekends join in the fun with the family dogs.
- A trial visit will be required to ensure your dog is happy to be left in my care and that your dog gets along with our family dogs.
Please take a look at our services and prices page for more information.
I am fully insured and have a basic DBS check. I hold a certificate in Canine First Aid and a Home Boarding Licence issued by Stockport Metropolitan Council.
I have read into dog behaviour and psychology through the Certificate of Excellence courses which are accessed by the internet and a Growl Class – Workshop for Reactive dogs. I am keen to keep up to date with any tips or tactics to assist with dog training and their general well being. I have recently completed a course on Canine Body Language held by the Dog Training College.